Udaipur, a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. Famous Places of Udaipur,where we can see new scenery. There are many tourist places to visit in Udaipur. Let’s talk about some :
- “Fateh Sagar Lake” : Fateh Sagar Lake is one of the major tourist place of Udaipur. There are three small islands and the largest of these is Nehru Park. This famous tourist place of Udaipur also have an Aquarium named as “Under the Sun”. It is a popular destination for many National and International events like India’s first World Music Festival was organized here on 13–14 February,2018.
- “Sajjangarh Palace” : This is also a Famous tourist place in Udaipur. This Palace is also known as “Monsoon Palace”. It’s high in the Aravali hills with a complete view of entire Udaipur. A Biological Park is also established here in recent years which should attract you. The view from this Palace is enough to see Udaipur in precise. A unique structure to collect Rainwater is also there with capacity of 195,000 litres .
- “Mansapurna Karni Ropeway” : One of the Famous tourist place in Udaipur. It’s a great initiative by Rajasthan Government to give such Ropeway facility to Udaipur. It is the best mode to reach Karni Mata Temple in Udaipur with the top of Machhala Hill. Many scenes of Movie “Ramleela” have been shooted here.
- “Bagore Ki Haveli” : Bagore Ki Haveli is situated on the waterfront of Lake Pichola at Ghangour Ghat. This famous tourist place of Udaipur have 138 rooms with many corridors and balconies. Interior have many fine mirror work and you must visit here to see Rajasthani design and Havelis.
- “Badi Lake” : One of the most underrated place of Udaipur is Badi Lake. This must be come in list of famous tourist places of Udaipur . If you are a person to visit a place which is surrounded wholly with mountains and lake in center then you have to go to Badi Lake.
- “Jaisamand Lake “: This famous tourist place of Udaipur is the second largest artificial lake in our country, India with 100 sq. km area. Local people also name it as “Dhebar Lake”. Completely surrounded by Jaisamand Wildlife Sanctuary which is making worth to see it, if one visits to Udaipur.