- Masood Azhar, the leader of the terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammad, has been declared a global terrorist by the UN Security Council.
- China has stopped four times so far using veto.
- Terrorist Masood Azhar was responsible for Pulwama attack in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Decision taken in the 1267 committee meeting of the United Nations
- After the Pulwama attack, America, France and Britain were brought against Azhar
This decision was taken in the meeting of the important 1267 committee of the United Nations.Masood Azhar, the leader of the terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammad, has been declared a global terrorist by the UN Security Council.
Here’s what the effect will be after the ban on Masood Azhar. A special committee of the Security Council monitors the restrictions imposed by the Security Council on ISIS, Al-Qaeda and its related individuals, groups, undertakings and institutions.
Ban on weapons and Arms
As soon as the United Nations is included in the prohibited list, the restriction is imposed on any person or organization by giving information about the purchase of arms, its parts, materials and technology to any person or organization. The restricted person or institution can not use the flag or aircraft of the flag of any country
Seizing all the properties
As soon as this list is included in the list, according to United Nations rules, all countries confiscate the wealth, financial assets and financial resources of the concerned person, group or institution without delay.
Ban on travels
All countries in the restricted list are banned from going to any country in the world. Apart from this, he cannot travel freely in the country where he is residing at present.
Who all are in this UN-committee?
This council comprises 15 members of the country. In which five full members of the United Nations Security Council are US, Russia, China, UK France. For the remaining 2 years, 10 temporary members have also been selected, namely Belgian, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Ivory Coast, Germany, Indonesia, Kuwait, Peru, Poland and South Africa.
This committee comprises 15 members of the Security Council. The President of Indonesia, who is known by the witch of Triancaa This committee, is also Russia and Peru, two vice-presidents. His tenure ends on December 31, 2019. This committee prepares annual reports on terrorism. The UN has its own guide line to run the committee.
- Special review of the organizations involved in the ISIS and Al-Qaeda ban list in a timetable
- Monitoring Implementation of Restricted Trials.
- Keep an eye on such individuals and entities which may be included in this list.
- Consider the information and requests for exemption from restrictions and decision making
- Consider requests for removal of names from the ISIS and Al-Qaeda ban list and decision making.
- Examining the reports submitted by the Surveillance Team
- Announcing the annual report about measures to prevent the Security Council