God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of the month in the whole world. The main purpose of celebrating Mother’s Day is to show respect and love for the mother. The way to celebrate Mother’s Day everywhere is different, but its purpose is always same.
The celebration of Mother’s Day was first introduced in Greece, where the practice of worshiping Gods mother began. After this, it started celebrating like festival. Every mother is dedicated to her children throughout her life. It is not possible to measure the depth of renunciation of the mother nor to repay her favours. However, it is our duty to express respect and gratitude to them.
Quotes with little Fun: Show some funny side of yours:
- “I smile because I’m your Child. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!”
- “Mom, I can’t even imagine how proud you are of me for remembering to send you a Mother’s Day card”
- “Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for not putting me up for adoption”
- “Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child (we both know which one it is)”
- “Congratulations mom, I turned out great”
A journey of quotes with lots of Emotions, (Don’t make her cry)
- “To the whole world you are a caring, loving mother. To me, you are the whole world.”
- “I do believe in love at first sight, because I love you from the moment I opened my eyes”
- ” “If you weren’t my mom, I’d pick you as my friend”
- “If I understand what love is, I learned it from you”
- “Mom, you are both a loving inspiration and a fierce defender in equal measure”
- “First my mom, forever my friend”
Special quotes for my special mother
- “The heart of a mother is a deep ocean, at the bottom of which will always be found forgiveness”
- “I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you”
- “Mom, if there were four slices of cake and five mouths to feed, you would always claim you didn’t like cake anyway. Today, I want you to have all the cake”
- “We might not always see eye to eye, but we’ll always be heart to heart”
Express your love with these deep thoughtful quotes
- “Mother and daughter never truly part perhaps in distance, but never in heart”
- “Mothers hold their daughter’s hands for only a short while, but their hearts forever”
- “Mom, you are my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter. Thank you.”
- “If I could wish for anything, it would be to become half the mother to my children that you are to me”
- “Behind all my stories, mom, is you. Because here is where my story began”
- “The only thing better than having you for my mother, is my children having you for their grandmother”
- “Successful moms are not the ones who never struggled; they are those who never gave up despite the struggle”
- “Mom, I love you like trees love the sun. You help me to grow, prosper and to reach great heights”
- “Every day I become a little more like you, and I couldn’t be prouder”
- “Because of you, I am what I am today”
- “There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything, and that’s because they listened to their mom.”
- “You are my anchor in this stormy sea of life”
- “My mother by chance, my best friend by choice”
Mother and child’s relationship is so strong and full of love, that even when the child is suffering a little, the mother gets restless. At the time of trouble, the child only think of his mother. The mother’s caress and the loving teacher works for the child only. That is why this relationship of love and affection is called the beautiful relationship of the world. Any relationship of the world cannot be so Emotional and lovable. Mother’s Day is celebrated to express these blessed feelings towards mother. There is no way that we can thank of mothers for their love for us but a simple gesture can make their day so special and miraculous.
We are nothing without our mothers; our existence is just because of her. There are seeds of rituals planted by the mother behind every thought and emotion, thanks to our mothers, which we fall into a good human being category. It is also necessary to celebrate Mother’s Day. It might not be possible to make a perfect day in our busy life, at least once in a year we can devote to our mother and celebrate this day as a festival.